Hart Chiropractic has recently expanded its services to include a new and revolutionary holistic health service called Neurological Stress Reduction Therapy or NSRT. This is a technique that improves your quality of life by working to boost your immune system, detoxify your body and increase core level energy. When done in combination, this therapy reduces the impact of environmental stressors on the body.
It has been proven that stress, either psychological or physiological, causes or exacerbates nearly all human illness. Through the use of NSRT which combines Meridian and Energy Stress Assessment (MESA), low level light therapy, homeopathy, nutrition and herbal products, we've seen nothing short of amazing results for our patients who suffer from chronic allergy symptoms, asthma, skin conditions, digestive discomfort, migraines and chronic fatigue, to name just a few. This therapy requires no shots, no dietary restrictions and is safe for all ages.
Based on these outcomes, my practice has joined a national group of BioVeda Health and Wellness Centers. The focus of these clinics is to provide NSRT along with a full spectrum of holistic and complementary health alternatives which work to get you well and provide you with the tools to keep you that way.
My office is the exclusive BioVeda Health and Wellness Center in Blaine, MN. Please contact us to subscribe you to our FREE weekly e-newsletter from BioVeda Wellness that will provide you with general health tips and information on diet, nutrition and new alternative therapies, as well as success stories from doctors and patients across the country who have experienced NSRT.
Please call our office at (763) 253-7777 if you have any questions or wish to learn more about this therapy. We encourage you to share information on this therapy and our center with your friends, family and co- workers.
Bioveda Pre-treatment Instructions:
The day of your appointment:
Our treatments are performed on a strict time schedule, so please be on time.
The following reminders will help make your visit go more smoothly.
- Please be well hydrated before your visit.
- Please do not eat at least 1 hour prior to your appointment.
- Stop taking any supplements 24 hours before your appointment.
- You can continue to take any prescription drugs.
- Do not wear any jewelry. You may wear your wedding ring.
- You may leave in belly rings, button rings and small earings.
- Turn off cell phones.
- Do not consume alcohol or caffeine within 12 hours of testing.
- Remove any supplements, magnets or phones from pockets.
- Once you arrive for your visit do not chew gum, use breath mints, eat anything or drink anything except water.