Responsibilities: Ellen works with all the patients. She helps with verifying insurance, going over financial information, monthly statements and electronic billings. Ellen also helps with answering phones and scheduling patients. She welcomes patients with cheerfulness and a positive attitude!
Ellen started working at Hart Family Chiropractic in September of 2006.
- 15 years of collection experience with First Bank
- Minneapolis and a private collection agency.
- Previously Ellen held jobs as a Loan Processor for companies high producing loan officer at American Residential Mortgages.
- Ellen started as the receptionist and was promoted to the Office Manager in March 2007.
- Graduated from St. Anthony Village High School in 1976.
Notable mentions: Ellen was the Co-Director of the Fridley Hockey Tournament for 10 years. Ellen was awarded the Shining Star several times during her tenure at Bremer Bank for outstanding work.
Favorite things include: Ellen enjoys gardening, camping and spending time with family and friends